The world's first nutritionfocused, plant-based functional food.
Making health, well being and healing of both people and the planet sustainable through making nutrition accessible.
- All ingredients are strictly natural and ensured that it is beneficial to the body.
- Freshly handpicked, sorted and washed with alkaline ionized water to remove pesticides and insecticides.
- All herbs are selected based on quality and the effectiveness
- Our zero-tolerance policy means an absolute restriction on dairy, wheat, trans-fat, additives, cholesterol and all forms of preservatives.
Strigent, Clean Processes
Almost all micro nutrients are lost when exposed to temperatures above 45 degrees celcius. We make every effort to ensure our food is packed with maximum nutrients through the strict use of low heat techniques such as steaming and cold pressing. We also activate our super ingredients through dehydration to further increase the bioavailability of our food.
- Fresh-cut processes utilising ceramic knives to prevent oxidation and minimize loss of nutrient molecules in food
- Cold press juicer to retain freshness and all the natural vitamins, enzymes and minerals within our natural juices
- Dehydration under gentle conditions to minimize loss of nutritional value of food
Our Super Function
Boost Overall Immunity
Chronic inflammation can suppress your immune system, and a diet containing healthy fats will support your body's immune defense against harmful pathogens. OsomeFood is high in zinc that helps your immune system and metabolic functions.
Reducing your body's inflammation has been proven to improve your overall health. OsomeFood is dense in quality nutrients, containing Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, which help fight and reduce inflammation.
Improves Gastrointestinal Health
A healthy gut contributes to a strong immune system, heart health, brain health, improved mood, healthy sleep and effective digestion, and it may help prevent some cancers and autoimmune diseases.
Delays Signs Of Ageing
Our skin is often the first part of our body to show signs of internal trouble and there's only so much that cosmetics can do before we need to take a closer look at our diet. Research has also found that a diet rich in natural vitamins and minerals is the safest and healthiest way to combat skin issues.