TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before purchasing our products or services from our website.
OsomeFood (A business of Wholesome Savour Pte Ltd) has the right to remove or enable any of the available services, such as delivery or in-store pickup, in accordance of its availability to render that specific service.The Company reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
Accuracy Of Information
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, no warranty of accuracy or completeness is expressed or implied. We reserve the right to correct errors and to change or update information at any time without notice.
Unless otherwise indicated, the site and all content and other materials therein, including, without limitation, the OsomeFood logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof are the proprietary property of Wholesome Savour Pte Ltd or its licensors or users and are protected by Singapore and international copyright laws.
Eligibility, Registration & Account Creation
This site is suitable for all ages, with parental guidance implied for anyone below the age of 18. In order to purchase your food, you will need to register for an account.
You agree to
Create only one account.
Provide accurate, truthful, current and complete information required when creating an account.
Maintain and promptly update your account when information provided has changed.Maintain the security of your account by not sharing your password or credit card information with others, while restricting access to your account to others.
Promptly notify OsomeFood if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to your account or this site.
Practise self-responsibility with regards to all activities that occur under your account and accept all risks of unauthorized access.
OsomeFood strives to provide freshly made and frozen vegan products to your doorsteps in the best condition for your consumption. As such, the Company will ensure that the items are packed neatly in sustainable and reusable packaging.
You may choose to pay for the Service by credit card or debit card (“Card”).In the event that you choose to pay for the Service by Card, you will need to register a valid Card which belongs to you in accordance with the instructions within the Sites. If the Card belongs to another person, such as your parents, you hereby warrant and agree that you have obtained their permission to use the Card for the payment of the Services. You agree that we may verify and authorize your Card details when you first register the Card with us as well as when you use the Service.
You agree that we may issue a reasonable authorization hold, which is not an actual charge against your Card, in order to verify your payment method via your Card. The hold may appear in your statement as “pending”.
You agree that you will cooperate in relation to any financial crime screening that is required and to assist us in complying with any prevailing laws or regulations in place. You shall be responsible to resolve any disputes with your Card company on your own. Alternatively, if applicable, cash payment option might be available at certain periods, if OsomeFood deems necessary to activate this feature.
OsomeFood delivers in accordance to delivery radius.
In any other unforeseen circumstances, if there might be a temporary unavailability of our services or goods and on availability, we will still ensure your order will be fulfilled.
Delivery terms & conditions
1) Orders $50 and above will have free shipping.
2) Shipping costs $5 for orders below $30. Shipping costs $3 for orders below $50.
3) The customer can pick an order date at the time of checkout, but not a delivery date.
4) We require 7 days to process orders from the order date.
5) Processing time depends on order flow; deliveries will be made sooner when ready.
6) The customer can pick a preferred time slot for the delivery period.
7) The delivery time slot is applicable for both weekdays and weekends.
8) We do not have a refund policy. In case of issues with delivery, fault products or other unforeseen circumstances, we will extend an exchange policy subject to company rights and our exchange policies.
9) No cancellation is accepted after 8 hours of placing an order.
10) Any delivery changes made 8 hours before delivery will cost the customer a surcharge of $10.
11) If a product is spoiled or damaged on delivery, we will replace it, subject to the return of the damaged item.
12) Delivery on a specific date is not possible but can be considered upon customers' requests. If the company cannot meet this request, the customer will be notified immediately, and a complete refund will be processed. Point 11 is only applicable to our OsomeWellness Box products.13) Jute Bags are provided for orders $100 and above. In order to execute our delivery orders, OsomeFood has partnered up with delivery couriers to complete the orders successfully.
Our respective delivery partners will be held responsible for any damage or mishandling of the food when delivered to your doorsteps. As such, the appearance of food may vary from images seen on site, when delivered to you, and OsomeFood will not be held responsible unless the food is badly damaged, whereby a case-by-case investigation would occur. Contact Us Feel free to contact OsomeFood at the provided details in the “Contact Us" page if you have further questions about our Terms & Conditions.
Powered by AZEXO Shopify page builder